Nancy Cowan School of Dance
Creative Dance, Pre-Ballet I, Pre-Ballet II, Ballet I - Pink tank bodysuit, white tights & pink leather ballet shoes. No jewelry, no baggy shirts, hair in a bun or ponytail.
Ballet II and up - Black tank bodysuit, "ballerina pink" tights and pink leather ballet slippers.
Ballet skirts are allowed for Ballet III and up only.
All levels - black dance pants, white t-shirts and black leather ballet slippers with thin socks.
General Class Etiquette
- Arrive on time for your class. The initial exercises are your warm-up. These are important to avoid injury.
- Inform the instructor at the beginning of class if you have to leave early.
- Bring a water bottle for after class. Water bottles are not allowed in the dance area.
- Keep change area and balcony in Leslie Hall clean and tidy.
- Parents - when observing classes from the balcony in Leslei Hall please be quiet. No talking, no cell phone noises, no noisy siblings. If this request is not respected you will be asked to leave.
- By request from the church wardens of Leslie Hall, no unsupervised children allowed on the balcony. Keep children away from the railing. Ensure no arms, legs or heads stick through the railing.