Nancy Cowan School of Dance
- November Newsletter with Make-Up list
- Information Sheet with Important Dates
Creative Dance, Pre-Ballet I, Pre-Ballet II, Ballet I - Pink tank bodysuit, white tights & pink leather ballet shoes. No jewelry, no baggy shirts, hair in a bun or ponytail.
Ballet II and up - Black tank bodysuit, "ballerina pink" tights and pink leather ballet slippers.
Ballet skirts are allowed for Ballet III and up only.
All levels - black dance pants, white t-shirts and black leather ballet slippers with thin socks.
General Class Etiquette
- Arrive on time for your class. The initial exercises are your warm-up. These are important to avoid injury.
- Inform the instructor at the beginning of class if you have to leave early.
- Inform the instructor at the beginning of class if you have an injury that might affect your performance in class.
- Bring a water bottle for after class. Water bottles are not allowed in the dance area.
- Keep change area and washrooms clean and tidy.